How to order
Please follow these instructions on how to order your funeral stationery.
- Browse through over thirty unique themes to find the design that symbolises your loved one. If none are quite right, let us know and we can create a bespoke design to your specifications.
- Select an item of stationery and fill in the form with your details and the text you want to appear.You can also upload Photographs
- If you need to save the information and come back to it later, you can do so by simply creating an account on the website, where your information will be stored.
- Once all of the information is entered, you can add matching items to your order.
- When your order is complete, you will be asked for payment via debit or credit card through our secure payment portal, PayPal.
- Your order is then sent to our designers who will create your stationery.
- Once designed, we will email you and upload the proof to your account on the memento website. Please review the design and reply with your confirmation for us to print.
- If you require any changes, please list them in your reply and we will amend and send the proof back to you. We will not print unless we receive confirmation to do so.
- Once you confirm the design, we print, package and dispatched within 24 hours.
- Your stationery is then delivered via courier to your Funeral Director or to the given delivery address.
- If you require assistance at any stage,
- Feel free to give us a call on 0191 500 58 74.